Our resident Security Expert Janak helps you keeps your finger on the pulse of all things Security related.
Another week, another set of data breaches and vulnerabilities exposed :
- Researchers have discovered a new remote-access Trojan (RAT) called Kedi, which can snoop on infected systems, steal data and evade security scanners. Read more.
- Blueborne bluetooth vulnerability has gone public. Read more.
- Feds give Kaspersky Security Products the boot. Read more.
- Security vendor Avast distributed malware-infested utility. Read more.
- Equifax – the need for good policies. Read more.
Have a great Wednesday and stay Secure!